About Banner

Cutsforth's Market (503)266-2016 Hours: 6am-11pm

About us:

In 1928, Glenn's father, Frank T. Cutsforth opened a meat market on NW 1st street in Canby, Oregon. At the age of 12, Glenn began working in the business and become his father's right-hand man. In 1937, Glenn married Elsie Egli. Elsie joined the family business originally working as a meat cutter

Groceries were added to the market in 1946 and Cutsforth's Market became Canby's third grocery store. Glenn and Elsie son and current owner, Frank Cutsforth, started working for the market in 1957.

In 1963, Cutsfoth's Market moved to a new location on the corner of 2nd street and Holly Street, where it remained for 12 years. Cutsforth's again relocated in 1975 to their current location at 225 NE 2ND Ave in Downtown Canby.

After three major remodels, Cutsforth's Market is now a full-service grocery store that employs more than 100 Employees.