- Shopping List
- Weekly Ad
- Store Info
- Employment Opportunities
3 Ratings 0 Comments
Yield: 4 to 6 servings (can vary)
|Oreo Cookies, crushed (any variety)|
|Vanilla ice cream|
|Hot Fudge or chocolate topping|
|Pecans, crushed or your favorite nut variety, crushed|
|Chocolate ice cream|
In a freezer-safe container (with lid) create layers in the following order:
1. Crushed Oreo cookies
2. Vanilla ice cream, partially thawed making it easier to spread in container, covering the cookies.
3. Hot Fudge or chocolate topping
4. Crushed pecans or your favorite nut variety, crushed
5. Chocolate ice cream, partially thawed making it easier to spread in container, covering the crushed nuts.
6. Caramel topping
7. Cool Whip. Leave at least 1 1/2 inches between top layer (Cool Whip layer) and lid to allow for dessert to expand as it freezes. Place in freezer overnight.
Photo and food styling by Webstop
Recipe by Webstop
This is a versatile dessert and the reason for no exact measurements. The number of servings needed and the size of the container you use will determine the amount of each ingredient you will need. The amount of each ingredient can also be adjusted for personal taste.
Substitute any cookies for the Oreos, Sherbet for the ice cream, frozen or fresh sliced strawberries or sliced bananas for the toppings, and mix Cool Whip with powdered Jell-O.
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.